Personal data protection policy
- The Administrator of personal data is the Foundation Pedagogium. You can contact us in the manner specified at www.resocjalizacjapolska.pl
- Your personal data contained in the submitted publishing documents are processed exclusively for the purpose of an anonymous review and publication of the article sent to us on the basis of your voluntary consent.
- The scope of personal data collected includes only the data contained
in the form prepared by the Publishing House.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to publish the journal issue, but not longer than for 36 months from the date of their collection or 12 months from the date of period of limitation of possible claims.
- access your data and to receive a copy of them;
- rectify your data;
- erase the personal data;
- restrict the processing of personal data;
- object to processing;
- transfer the data;
- the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent prior to its withdrawal;
- to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the publishing process (the consequence of not providing data is lack of possibility to participate in the publishing process).
- The data provided will not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling.